Once an entrepreneur always an entrepreneur.
I once had a conversation with a devout surfer who said he surfs everyday and had been since his teens. Wow I thought, that’s commitment… wait, what? This upper 40 year old guy (now retired) just finished telling me he had lived in Oklahoma over the past 10 years working in the oil industry. How… where…?
The mind is an amazing place. We go there to work, play, create, and often times we go there to escape the demands that life requires.
Just because life sometimes gets in the way of our business plans, and we have no choice but to put off turning our dreams into reality, it doesn’t mean that you have to stop surfing.
Whether your surfing or creating business opportunities in your mind, when you’re ready to look at a post-retirement business opportunity, check out RVPlusYou.
When people ask us, “so who delivers the RV rental”? Our answer is, it depends on whether or not the RV owner is an entrepreneur or not. If he is, then he’s going to deliver and set up his own RV for his guests.
What if the RV owner doesn’t want to do it? Well then, the “retired firefighter” is the one delivering and setting up. It’s his business and he shares RV rental revenue with the RV owner.
The thing about creating a business is that anyone can do it, but not everyone will. The guy who’s been “surfing” while working in the Oklahoma oil fields is the guy who will.
Anyone who’s been “surfing” while working, and has recently retired, or those entrepreneurs who’ve been searching for the next cool business idea should look at this opportunity.
- Low cost of entry – Your own RV can be put into service, or your neighbors, or both.
- Excellent returns – At an average of $150/night rental fees, plus $150 delivery fees, there is money to be made.
- Enjoyable work environment – Delivering RV Rentals to beautiful destination vacation locations in the outdoors. Not bad.
- Great customers – Campers are notoriously fun. First time campers are ecstatic about their upcoming experience. You’re facilitating that while getting paid.
- Supportive franchise – RVPlusYou provides the turn-key business model, does the marketing, provides the listing and inventory software, and does all the billing.
Not everyone who owns an RV can or will do the work. However, since all RV’s sit idle about 90% of their life, all of them should do some work.
Our savvy, creative RV owners and business partners put RV’s to work in a win/win/win business that allows these assets to be shared and enjoyed by more people, earning extra income at the same time. It’s time to take a look!